Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Parts Wry Wildcard Wrap-Up


The greater hate only won out in Cinci.  If I had to have one result from the weekend, that would have been it.  If only so I could tell "Reverend Who Dey" J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! on Sunday morning.  Earlier in the season, as we were leaving church, and he said: "Jim, there's something that I've been meaning to tell you."  What's that?  "Who dey?"  So this week I said.  "There's something that I've been meaning to tell you?"  He said.  "I know, J-E-T-S ..."  Football is the great way to experience schadenfreude.

I hate the Ravens, but it was great seeing the Patriots get smacked around.  Sadly, there were no career threatening injuries.  Not even to McGahee.  You know what I'm talking about S1T.



Stay tuned for more schadenfreude fueled picks later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment