The Power Rye, or Power Wry, depending on my mood and state of sobriety, is the most accurate ranking of college football available. Each week, I feed all of the facts, figures, stats, scores and a pint of rye whiskey into the Power Rye ranking matrix. Two days later, I pinch off a post.
- Kansas State (8-0) Defeated Texas Tech 55-24. Your mission, beat the rest of the cupcakes on your schedule and hope that Oregon, and Our Lady of I'm Back Baby lose, and Alabama's team catches that steroid meningitis.
- Oregon (8-0) Defeated Colorado 70-14. Looks like bringing in Peyton Manning didn't pay off.
- Alabama (8-0) Defeated Mississippi State 38-7. I can never remember which one of the Mississippi schools payed Sandra Bullock to have Michael Oher go to their school.
- Our Lady de Just Suck it Haters (8-0) defeated Oklahoma 30-13. I hope that they have a big screen in heaven. Beano Cook has been predicting this resurgence for 15 years.
- Ohio State (9-0) Defeated Penn State 35-23. It's amazing how deafening 105,000 people can be while they turn a blind eye.
- Louisville (8-0) Defeated Cincinnati 34-31. The Bear Cats would have pulled it off, but since the Bengals were off this weekend, they let them take their place. Plan go poof.
- Georgia (7-1) Defeated Florida 17-9. I guess that if you beat my #1 from last week, I'll let you back in the top 10.
- Oregon State (6-1) Lost to Washington 20-17. Clean the kitchen Cinderella.
- Florida (7-1) Lost to Georgia. Do the dishes Cinderella.
- Kent State (7-1) Defeated Rutgers 35-23. If only a storm would come through to wash the stain of this loss from New Jersey. Oh shit.
|Stay safe everybody.|
I'm thinking about building an ark.