|Ohio State 33. Wisconsin 20|
Best game that I have ever attended.
This is using the NBA standard,
Which means that only the last 5 minutes are worth watching.
The Power Rye, or Power Wry, depending on my mood and state of sobriety, is the most accurate ranking of college football available. Each week, I feed all of the facts, figures, stats, scores and a pint of rye whiskey into the Power Rye ranking matrix. Two days later, I pinch off a post.
- LSU Bye. Stayed home to prepare for the national title game against Alabama.
- Alabama Bye. Stayed home to prepare for the national title game against LSU. Buckeye Hating Chris would have you believe that they already won it in Happy Valley.
- Oklahoma State (8-0) Defeated Baylor 59-24. All SEC top 3. Cowboys and Bears. Did they bring back John Madden to call this game?
- Stanford (7-0) Defeated USC 56-48. Jim Harbaugh and Pete Carroll spent the entire game yelling "Go for 2!".
- Oregon (7-1) Defeated Washington State 43-28. Yawn.
- Arkansas (7-1) Defeated Vanderbilt 31-28. Thereby getting revenge on E. Gordon Gee for the Sugar Bowl loss. One University President's job removed.
- Oklahoma (7-1) Defeated Kansas State 58-17.
- Boise State (7-0) Did not play. Strength of schedule improves. They still drop 1 spot.
- Nebraska (7-1) Defeated Michigan State 24-3. And once again, Michigan State sees another promising season flushed down the shitter.
- South Carolina (7-1) Defeated Tennessee 14-3. I should drop you 10 spots for only hanging 14 on UT.