|The eye in the sky does not lie!|
This weeks Power Wry is brought to you by Colonel Stagg Jr. Cask Strength and fantastic at 50/50 whiskey/water.
- Clemson (4-0) Defeated Wake Forest 31-24. ACC! ACC! Do you see how annoying that is hillbillies?
- Oregon (4-0) Defeated Cal Late, I mean 55-16. Fucking newspapers. That's a lot of points for a game played on Noah's Ark.
- Ohio State (5-0) Defeated Wisconsin 31-24. I was there. All other scores are hear-say.
- Miami (4-0) Defeated South Florida 49-21. I'll be impressed when you score 80 on FAMU.
- Alabama (4-0) Defeated Mississippi 25-0. SEC pity fuck.
- Florida State (4-0) Defeated BC 48-24. ACC! ACC! Do you see how annoying that is hillbillies?
- Stanford (4-0) Defeated Washington State 55-17. That railroad money is finally paying off. (Nothing Like It In The World by Stephen A. Ambrose is a fantastic book.)
- Oklahoma! (4-0) Defeated Our Lady of Sucks 35-21.
- UCLA (3-0) Did not Play and that douche Kiffen got fired. Well done sir. Well done.
- Texas Arts & Crafts (4-1) Defeated Arkansas 45-33. Johnny Hangover takes down the Golgothan.