Monday, October 29, 2012

Jefferson's Straight Rye Whiskey

I really enjoy doing the Jefferson's reviews.  They taste good and thanks to my Jefferson's grading scale, I can put even less effort into the review than normal, which is saying something.

Thanks, but I feel like
you misrepresented  your services.
I have found out something disturbing.  I have known for quite some time that Jefferson's whiskey is sourced from other distilleries.  Doesn't matter to me, as long as it tastes good.  I am disturbed to find out that this rye tries to slip one past you by claiming that it 100% North American Rye, it's made in Canada.  For Shame.

I was wavering between a Tom Willis and a Weezie, now I have to demote it to a new rating.  A Ralph the Doorman.  Go ahead and give them your $30, it's worth it, but you may feel a little dirty afterwards.

Good info provided by :

No comments:

Post a Comment