Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Drafts From the Cultural Hub of the Midwest: Columbus Brewing Company Black IPA

WWK was at Bob's tonight.  I always wonder if my friends are going to punch me when I haven't seen them for a while.  If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know what I'm saying.  I have not seen him since I gave him the identity of a virus crazed vampire that wants to kill Will Smith.  (Search the site for Christmas Ale or WWK?)

Now to the beer.  There's not much on the web.  Apparently it's the first release of their Hop Odyssey series.  I'm more of a fan of the hop Illiad series myself.

It's really hoppy with an aftertaste of some type of dark dried fruit.
Raisins... Nope
Dates... Nope
Prunes... Nope

I don't know what it is.  I just think I got my RDA of fiber.

You went black, will you be going back?  I'm the Tiger Woods of beer drinkers.  I can't be tied down to just one beer.

Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment