Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two Parts Wry Post Super Bowl Malaise

I was surprised that the Colts lost this one.  Not that I could give two shits as to who won.  I just wanted a good game.  I'm not a Manning hater.  The only thing that I don't like about the Saints is the media telling us how much we need to like them because of Katrina.  I had a similar reaction to Tampa Bay.  We were supposed to like them because they sucked for decades and Tony Dungy is such a great guy.  Is he coaching my team?  No.  Then eff him.

There is one thing that I do hate about Manning. After a playoff loss, he struggles to not blame his teammates.  Letting us know that it wasn't his fault.  It was your fault.  They read you like a book.

Now what do we watch?  There's the snowless winter Olympics in Vancouver.  That should be interesting.  The one thing that gets me through the winter are the Cleveland Cavaliers.  Please don't go Lebron.  I'll be bored and have to spend quality time with my family.

I'm a fan of homer announcers.  The Cavs have one of the greatest in Austin Carr on FSN Ohio.  Look up the AC drinking game.  You'll never be sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment