Monday, March 29, 2010

The Power Wry: Steelers Gone Wild

I've been keeping my opinion on the Ben Roethlisberger accusations to myself.  Mostly, I'm in wait and see mode.  I just wish that Roscoe and Flash would shit or get off the pot?  Stop acting like you are trying to unravel the DaVinci code.

I'll get you Bo Duke. Gew! Gew! Gew!

Meanwhile, It seems that our boy Santoke-io is being sued for getting in a spat with a lady in - You guessed it - a VIP room.  She says that he through a glass of whiskey in her face.  (Including the glass)  Being a jackass, I wonder: What kind of whiskey was he drinking?

The big question is, how do you feel as a fan?  I've gotten pretty jaded by now.  As long as you are not a menace to society, I don't care what you do in the off season.  Having learned nothing from the Duke Lacrosse case, ESPN is leaning towards Ben-Is-The-Antichrist.  Assuming that he is not a rapist, here is my advice to Ben.
  1. Stop taking red zone sacks.
  2. Get a girlfriend.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment