Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two Parts Wry Observations NFL Week 10:The man formerly known as Bengal Scott edition

I'm going to have to take crap from Bengal Scott this week.  I also think that he needs a better nickname.  This one's easy.  He's 40 years old, has a baboon's heart and an artificial shoulder.  He's been rebuilt better, faster, stronger.  When he hits a foul ball, it carries an extra 80 feet.  Every time he drinks a beer his arm makes this noise.  He's the 6 Million Dollar Man.


As you can see by his stylish prison orange, he's a lifelong Bengals fan.
Congratulations Asshole.
I look forward to taking shit from you all year.

I think that I know what was up with Ben this week.  Dunder Mifflin may file for bankruptcy and he's worried about his 9-5 job.


No comments:

Post a Comment