Friday, August 14, 2009

Rapid Fire Fridays Tasting

Earlier, I spoke about how I get to sample a lot of wine and beer at a very reasonable price. I've been missing out on a lot of reviews because I didn't want to be the guy who was always taking notes in a public place. You look like a dick. Oh well. I'm tired of always giving out good grades.

Typically when I do a review, the beverage is sitting next to me as a I type. Therefore, these reviews will be really brief. I have to leave one white wine and one red off of the review because I can't read my own chicken scratch. They weren't anything special.

Stump Jump Verdello: $9.99. Thin. C-
Trentadue Old Patch Red: $14.99. Kinda fruity, but not a fruit bomb. It was a meh week. C.

Brew Dog Paradox: $10.99 for a 12 oz bottle. An excellent stout but way overpriced. It's the type of beer that you share as an after dinner drink. Flavor only grade. A. If it was cheaper, I'd buy it and do a more thorough review.
Brew Dog Hardcore IPA: $5.99 for a 20 oz. The first sip is good. But it ends up tasting salty like a cream ale. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment