|Why all the pictures of guys in suit & ties, suit & ties?|
Just a year late for the Timberlake reference.
This week's Power Wry is brought to you by a Sazerac Rye Manhattan. I'll have two or threve before I'm done with this post.
- Oregon (7-0) Defeated Washington St late. Again?
- Alabama (5-0) Beat Arkansas 52-0. Allow me to make the 5 millionth #KARMA joke.
- Florida State (6-0) Whooped Clemson 51-14. If my memory serves me right, and it always does, Clemson used to coach the Minnesota basketball team. Not that impressive when you look at it that way.
- Ohio State (7-0) Beat Iowa 34-24. Our defense is crap on a stick.
- Miami (6-0) Beat North Carolina 27-23. Winning the coveted Butch-Davis-Used-To-Coach-Here trophy.
- Baylor (6-0) Defeated Iowa St 71-7. Way to beat the fake Iowa.
- Clemson (6-1) Let's see, what did I say last week... "Clemson (6-0) Defeated Boston College 24-14. The hacks in the AP would drop you a couple of spots for that. I'm going to wait for Florida State to kick your ass next week." Pretty much nailed that one.
- Missouri (7-0) Defeated Florida 36-17. Nice job Urban.
- Stanford (6-1) Defeated UCLA 24-10. Tough loss for Jim Mora JUNIOR. He hates that.
- Wisconsin (
6-15-2) Beat Illinois 56-32. No PAC 12 officials were harmed.