|It's more fun than where's Waldo.|
This week's Power Wry is brought to you by Knappougue Castle 14. Stanford is out. How Utes doin? Oklahoma! did Oklahoma! things and they are gone too.
- Clemson (6-0) Defeated Boston College 24-14. The hacks in the AP would drop you a couple of spots for that. I'm going to wait for Florida State to kick your ass next week.
- Oregon (6-0) Defeated Washington. 45-24.
- Ohio State (6-0) Grilled out and chilled.
- Miami (5-0) Did not play. Abortion Saturday is a holiday at the U. Too soon?
- Alabama (5-0) Beat Kentucky 48-7.
- Florida State (5-0) Did not play? Kids these days are just lazy.
- UCLA (4-0) Defeated Cal 37-10. Everybody does that.
- Texas Arts & Crafts (4-1) Defeated Mississippi 41-38. A stunned nation cheered, I mean held it's breath when Johnny Claim-jumper appeared to injure his knee.
- Baylor (5-0) Eked out a win against K-State 35-35. Token Big 12(10) team.
- LSU (6-1) Defeated Florida 17-6. Do you want to know how bad college coaching is compared to the NFL? Cam No Chin Cameron is considered an offensive genius at LSU.