Monday, December 5, 2011

The Power Wry 12-5-11 BS Ranking: Rematches suck


The Power Rye, or Power Wry, depending on my mood and state of sobriety, is the most accurate ranking of college football available.  Each week, I feed all of the facts, figures, stats, scores and a pint of rye whiskey into the Power Rye ranking matrix.  Two days later, I pinch off a post.
  1. LSU (13-0) Defeated Georgia 42-10.  Duh.
  2. Oklahoma State (11-1) Defeated Oklahoma 44-10.  The BS Championship game will be in my back yard on January 9th at 7:00 EST, so folks can actually watch the game and still get up for work the next day.  If you guys do decide to show up, please send an e-mail or tweet so I can let my wife know that we are expecting company.
  3. Alabama (12-1) Did not play.  Not well played.  -1.
  4. Stanford (11-1) Did not play.  Pass.
  5. Oregon (11-2) Defeated UCLA 49-31.  They had to beat the ugly friend since USC was grounded.
  6. Wisconsin (11-2) Defeated Michigan State 42-39.  Winning the inaugural Big 10 (12) conference championship game and earning an Oscar nomination for best supporting not-really-a-football-player (punter).
  7. South Carolina (9-2) Did not play. +1.  That's how you do it 'Bama.  The old ball coach still gots it.
  8. USC (9-2) Grounded. -3.
  9. Clemson (9-3) Any team that exposes (i.e. opens a can of whoop ass) Va. Tech twice in one year is alright with me.
  10. Michigan (10-2)  I've had it with fucking bullshit conference pride.  We have Urban now.  Fuck you Michigan.  I'm going back to the good old days when I hated all other 9(10(11)) teams in the Big 10(11(12)). Go Hokies!  (You suck too)  Don't think that I forgot you Fucky.  Stanford by 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment