Monday, November 21, 2011

The Power Wry 11-21-11 BS Ranking


The Power Rye, or Power Wry, depending on my mood and state of sobriety, is the most accurate ranking of college football available.  Each week, I feed all of the facts, figures, stats, scores and a pint of rye whiskey into the Power Rye ranking matrix.  Two days later, I pinch off a post.
  1. LSU (11-0) Defeated Mississippi 52-3.  LSU actually took a knee with 5 minutes left in the game.  Love it.
  2. Arkansas (10-1) Defeated Mississippi State 44-17.  Not a good week for ss-ss-pp.
  3. Alabama (10-1) Defeated Georgia Southern 45-21.  You let a 1-AA team hang 21 on you.  You get leap-frogged.
  4. Georgia (9-2) Defeated Kentucky 19-10.  Georgia leaps into the rankings.  I've ignored them all year because I remember the first 2 weeks of the season.  This week didn't help, but did you see the rest of the games?
  5. South Carolina (9-2) Defeated The Citadel 41-20.  SEC East, just like your crappy conference, but warmer.
  6. Houston (11-0) Defeated SMU 37-7.  I promised to drop you last week, and I really wanted to baby.  You know I did.  It's just that, the state of Oklahoma had a bad day.  You know I'll put you in your place next week, right?  Don't you baby?
  7. 7-10 suspended due to give me a fucking break.

No comments:

Post a Comment