Monday, October 12, 2009

Two Parts Wry Observations NFL Week 5: Who dey?

  • Brace yourself Columbus, 50k "Life-long Bengal" fans are going to crawl out from under some rocks.
  • On the 3rd day, Urban Meyer went to the tomb and found the stone rolled away.
  • Last year I stopped watching all college and NFL studio shows.  My life is better for it.  If I ever want to hear from 5 assholes again, I'll go to the circus and fart in the hall of mirrors.
  • Ben Roethlisberger is on track to pass for 4704 yards this season.  He's completing 73.8% of his passes which is even better than the great Peyton, and he has a passer rating over 100.  He's still no Carson Palmer.
  • I saw someone wearing a $275 "authentic" Brady Quinn Jersey at BW's.  Poor dumb bastard.  I have a Hines Ward "authentic" that I bought in Nashville last year.  Pretty Sure that "It fell off the back of a truck."  Needless to say, I got it at an 82% discount.
  • Hmm Hah, the Titans have not won a game since stomping on the Terrible Towel.  Coincidence?
  • The Steelers D isn't the only one slipping.  Talking to you Ravens.

That's how you put your Foote down.

No comments:

Post a Comment