|Is that a topless Brett Bielema|
or the Oregon football team? I can't tell.
In honor of the Arkansas head coach, I am drinking boxed wine before lunch time.
- Ohio State (9-0) Did not play, dramatically improving their strength of schedule.
- Alabama (9-0) Beat LSU 38-17. Nothing like beating a bunch of ex-cons coached by a mental patient.
- Florida State (9-0) Beat Not a-Wake Forest 59-3. Also, Miami lost to Va Tech invalidating all quality wins in the ACC.
- Baylor (8-0) Beat Oklahoma! 41-12. Great to see those rival high school teams get together.
- Stanford (8-1) Beat Oregon 26-20. Who says that you need a play book bigger than a post-it-note.
- Wisconsin (
8-17-2) Beat BYU 27-17. You can't bring a group of clean cut kids with an honor code to Madison Wisconsin and expect positive results.
- Michigan State (8-1) Did not play, dramatically improving their strength of Schedule.
- Missouri (9-1) Beat Kentucky 48-17. Allegedly
- Clemson (8-1) Did not play. Isn't it great that we can go back to not giving two shits about Clemson?
- Oregon (8-1) Lost to Stanford proving that they are soft. Jelly belly soft.