Monday, October 17, 2011

The Power Wry 10-17-11 BS Ranking

In non-ranking news, and since they won't be seeing this countdown this year, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Ohio State set offensive football back 80 years by going 1 of 4 passing and winning.  Egads.  That says a lot about Illi-noise and even more about the 6 teams that they beat.

The Power Rye, or Power Wry, depending on my mood, is the most accurate ranking of college football available.  Each week, I feed all of the facts, figures, stats, scores and a pint of rye whiskey into the Power Rye ranking matrix.  Two days later, I pinch off a post.
  1. LSU (7-0) Defeated Tennesee 38-7.  It used to be that you couldn't spell citrus without "UT", now it's "B-UT, we scored this week."
  2. Alabama (7-0) Defeated Mississippi 52-7.  Because they are awesome.
  3. Oklahoma (6-0) Defeated Kansas 47-17.  The program hasn't been the same since Roy Williams left for North Carolina.
  4. Wisconsin (6-0) Defeated Indiana 59-7.  At least they didn't run up the score this year.
  5. Oklahoma State (6-0) Defeated Texas 38-26.  What the hell happened to Texas?  Did they lose 30 scholarships and nobody told us.  Did Vince Young have to give back Reggie Bush's Heisman?
  6. Boise (6-0) Defeated Colorado State 63-13.  I dropped them because I thought that they had beaten Colorado, which lost to Ohio State.  I have realized my mistake, but fuck-em anyway.
  7. Stanford (6-0) Defeated Washington State 44-14.  Their star qb was recently disappointed to find out that the "Suck For Luck" sweepstakes does not involve fellatio.
  8. Clemson (7-0) Defeated Maryland 56-45.  Clemson Tide is my favorite non-Sean Connery sub movie.
  9. Arkansas (5-1) Did not play.  Well played.
  10. Michigan State (5-1) Defeated Michigan (28-14).  Suck it Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment